With, you get a lot for the buck!
Here's some of the great things that you get with us:
- A company who has been around since 1992. We'll still be here in the future.
- A professional, full-time staff, with over 400 designs under their belt who are dedicated to the art of web site development. This experience allows us to make a better site site more efficiently. No learning on your expense!
- A detailed written estimation.
- We track our hours for time auditing.
- 1Receive all the files. HTML, CSS, Scripts, and the Master Design Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash files.
- A custom design, no templates.
- Our page construction techniques makes it easier to re-design the site in the future.
- Rapid support for maintaining your site to keep it fresh and accurate.
- Our Basic SEO. (Search Engine Optimization)
- A reciprocal link from us (this helps your Page Rank).
- We can handle your requests as your company grows.
- All e-mail addresses will be cloaked to help prevent spam.
- All master pages are written to current code specifications, W3 XHTML Transitional 1.0, to help make sure they will be working for awhile. (Full site validation available)
- Code optimization to make sure each page is as small a download as possible to make your pages snap.
- 2Site portability. You don't have to host through us. You can move your site to any server.
- We can train you if needed to handle any part of web site design, production, maintenance, or promotion. Either on-site or at our training facility in Lowell. One on one training is also available in our Plymouth, NH office.
- We can handle your print requests or work with your print designer or back-end team.
- We have worked with clients around the country and know how to work around your busy schedule.
1Does not include fonts or images that are directly licensed to us by others.
2Some scripts for forms, message boards, password protection, etc. require you to be on the same type of server, either Windows or Unix. Some scripts may require minor changes to work with the new server's settings.
Click here to review an abbreviated process document. We provide the actual documents only to our clients, due to the intellectual property they represent.